Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

OPAM

Only 2 items for OPAM 2013 being run by 'Peg' (http://happyinquilting.blogspot.com.au . It has been a month where I haven't been at home and not much of anything has been achieved. Oh well, one more week and everything should be back to normal and I will be home everyday and getting everything up to date and lots of sewing and craft done (well that's the plan!! anyway).
 
 
 
I am all packed for my week in Moree next week at the CWA of NSW State Conference. Early rise on Sunday morning to catch the bus (4.30am!!). Looking forward to meeting and spending time with all the wonderful ladies of CWA.
 
Saturday will be another early rise - I am the organiser of a market day the Griffith branch of CWA are holding - setting up tomorrow (Friday) afternoon. Lots of stallholders having clean outs at home and selling their wares - that could be dangerous to my wallet!!
 
Tomorrow night sees our eldest son making a flying visit. He is coming down to pick up a truckload of hay and grain and heading back home again. Of course I have to stay up to see him and his family, guess I am going to be a little tired by saturday evening!.
 
Hope to find the time to post with photos of our trip up and the week in Moree - taking my laptop with me - have to keep up with all of blog reading don't I!!
 
 
Cheers Kerrie
 




2 comments:

  1. boy you are very busy with CWA Kerrie and love the items you made,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items this month, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!!